Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Less room and more choices, doesn't get any better!

Check this out everyone, this is a really cool way to have many sandals, all colors, styles, textures, by just buying one pair. All you have to do is be a little creative and change the straps to what ever color you like. This is what they look like, the bottom pictures shows the sample heel heights you can choose from. Plus think of how much closet space these shoes can save you. For more info check out their website at http://counternyc.typepad.com/



What do you think about this product? would you buy these sandals? I like being creative and usually like to add my own style to my clothes, I could definitely see myself making straps that match my outfits, they would make good gifts don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes, wouldn't mind having a pair :). Love your page